Lethe 0.4 - Restoring after dying

Lethe is getting very close to being complete.

In this release, I provide the reader with the ability to resume the story just before the key decision that led them to dying or moving to Australia without knowing what has happened to them.

I have also done some proof- reading and testing.  Hopefully, I've found and removed the few remaining development comments in the player visible text.

I am pretty close to finishing the game.  Next I plan to review the web template and the number of decision options presented simultaneously.  In the most recently implemented content, I limited these to four options at a time.  I will review the earlier content with this in mind.

Lethe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few notes on my adaptation of Disch’s Amnesia script.

Welcome! Starting the Lethe Project